- Job Title : Senior SQL Developer
- Sector : IT
- Location : Bangalore
- Reference Id : DHVS
- Experience : 1-10
- No. of Positions : 1
- Salary : As Per Grid Salary Offer
- Contact person name & email : Naveen Suryavanshi - firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- Contact number : 8826845510
- Additional Information : Senior SQL Developer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participates in complex module design, development and testing
- Interprets, reviews and authors technical documents including functional specifications, design specifications, detailed design documents, etc.
- Provides status of deliverables and progress updates
- Provides solutions to a variety of problems of wide scope and high complexity
- Accountable for deliverables, anticipates issues and addresses the same proactively
- Follows and enforces development processes and standard procedures
- Should be inquisitive and take on technical challenges with little inputs
- Collaborates well with other engineers and other teams, voluntarily shares information
- Significant contributor to organizational goals and objectives
Role of this position
- Strong experience in SQL Server application development, enhancement and support.
- Hands-on experience in designing reports using SSRS.
- Hands-On experience in Performance Query Tuning, Optimize Database Performance.
- Manager SQL Troubleshooting & Maintain databases.
- Expertise in resolving blocking and deadlocks using SQL commands in applications.
- Database Development T-SQL(OLTP) ,OLAP etc.,
- Strong experience in writing and debugging complex Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers.
- Experience in handling a team as a technical lead by delegating the tasks after the requirement analysis.
- Skilled at database performance analysis and tuning using Query Analyser and Profiler.
- Created automatically running stored procedures, cubes, backup-restores, packages etc. for day-end operation using SQL Server agent
- Exposure to scheduling maintenance jobs/Stored Procedures